Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Weathering the weather....

I have decided that I hate the weather. No, not this season, I just plain, completely hate the whole concept of weather. I hate being cold and hot and no bloodywhere in between... I hate having to wear two layers of clothing on my way to work only to find myself sweating like a pig (why do i say that by the way, do pigs sweat ??? ) by the time I get to school. I hate having to put on a fan at night and then wake up three hours later having to switch it off because I feel too cold. I hate sleeping on one side of the bed and then discovering that the other side was under the window and so half a degree cooler and then moving over there only to discover that it gets too cold in 10 seconds. I hate having to look at a thermometer and worry about when the mercury is going to boil (or freeze for that matter).. I hate having to set my heater to "heat" mode in the morning, only to have to switch to "cold" in the evenings. Ofcourse, I also hate hurricanes, global warming, global cooling and all the other things that I am supposed to hate.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?