Friday, September 24, 2004

Inspiration Comes Standard

A friend recently caught me on chat, no not the kind of friend you don't want to get caught on chat by, this guys was one of the few I-don't-mind-getting-caught-on-chat-by friends of mine, anyways, to make a long blog short, this guy catches me online and asks me to inspire him to write his blog which, in turn, ended up reminding me that I need inspiration to revive my blog which has been lying dormant since the start of the end of august. (I wanted to say, start of time, there but then I though Mr and Mrs Adam might have a difference of opinion on that).

So to come back to the point, which has to be first found, by the way, that(not the point, but my friend's request for inspiration) got me thinking about the recent ad from Chrysler that goes along with a catch phrase like "Inspiration comes Standard", which in turn got me thinking about inspirion, which I believe is a new laptop from HP/Dell, which brings up this question of how dumbly people name laptops. I mean, who on earth would call a laptop inspirion, it bloody sounds like some medicine I would take for my headache. As in, I had a bad headache so I went and took a couple of crosin and inspirion tablets.

In either case, that brings me to the topic of headaches. I have come to accept headaches as a part of my life, headaches come with the job. In fact, most people have come to accept headaches as part of their existence. So much so, that I strongly believe that headaches should come as a part of the job description, like "Great pay, benefits package and a set of specialty headaches, specifically designed with our employees in mind".

Well that was that, I just realized that once I started blogging, I have a million things that happen in my life that I think I ought to blog but don't because of the terrible way in which the mind works, which to make another long blog short, (not another blog, but another use of the same phrase!!!!) is to forget everything that you need when you need it.

Anyways before I end up making this blog too long after all, because each time I republish this blog, blogger.com warns me in a very concerned manner "This will take some time especially if you have a large blog"; I think I should stop.

Adios
Naveen


Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?